Holly is one of my favorite people. I was following Holly’s info online when I realized she lived close by. A quick request to meet in person for coffee led to a great business connection and friendship.
She shares how she came to be a video expert. She’s done video production for some big names (HBO!) and started her business to serve entrepreneurs. She knows how to help clients be seen.
Holly and I talk about the big picture and strategy for video. We also cover:
- Holly’s 4 pillars of pre-production.
- Planning ahead and how to create your strategy.
- How to address the anxiety and fear of doing video. (Hint: everyone feels this at first, it’s not just you!)
- Why a video challenge is a great first step and why doing it with others is a huge help.
- Equipment. I love that Holly makes this part so easy because wondering what you need to purchase often stops people from getting started. No more!
- There is no one way to do video. (We aren’t all meant to do Marie Forleo style videos; what a relief!)
- Why video editing isn’t your friend.
I like to write out bullet points instead of an entire script.
Planning ahead is the key.
Find out how to determine what method is going to work best for you.
Holly is launching a membership called Video Made Easy. She’s sharing her proven strategies, worksheets, checklists, and more. She’s also going to answer questions as they come up. I love that she’ll be there to help when you need it most.
Don’t miss Holly’s Long Game system. She also shares her word of the year and explains how it helps her stay focused on what’s most important.
Is video part of your Long Game strategy? Is it one of the things you know you should be doing but can’t seem to find a way to start? Holly’s here to help.
Links from Today’s Episode:
Have a comment or a question? Hit the button and leave me a voice message.