THE LONG GAME is… Systems
The Long Game philosophy is about what works. There’s too much to do and not enough time. I hear this from clients all the time. Creating systems is how I turn the chaos into calm.
Systems are the secret to scale.
The only way to do more and make more without going crazy is to implement them. I’m going into detail about what works. If systems aren’t your superpower (we can’t all be good at everything) don’t stress. I’m going to make this easy for you.
Why you should care about systems?
- They allow you to automate the things that you don’t have to do yourself.
- Using it gives you a path; you can see the way forward.
- It will save you money! Unorganized costs you time and money.
- The better your process, the better experience for your clients.
- Duplication. This is the key to scaling.
I am fascinated by the way large corporations use them. I share some of my favorite examples.
Systems are the habits of business.
Like all good habits, you have to commit to them. Here are some examples that apply to almost any small business. Use the details from this podcast to inspire your own versions.
- Onboarding systems. Wow, your clients from day one.
- Content system. This is going to make your life so much easier!
- A system for systems. I know this sounds meta, but it makes things so much better.
Don’t miss my how-to create a process explanation. In theory, it can sound overwhelming, but if you focus on each step, you’ll quickly see how easy it really is.
Tools and Resources
A growing business is going to bring new challenges. I like to think of it as a nudge from the universe that it’s time to implement systems so you can keep the momentum and continue to scale.