Get ready for an inspiring, energizing and fun conversation between me and my guest Tracy Otsuka. As someone who’s known Tracy for a while now, I’ve seen first-hand how the power of niching down impacted her business in a very big way.
Today we chat about Tracy’s “before” and “after” in her business and how finding work that resonated personally allowed her to discover her audience and serve them in the best way possible. Our conversation covers all the ways that pinpointing your niche can contribute to success like Tracy’s.
Listen in as we cover these key points:
- What might feel like a huge challenge in the moment can become the catalyst to define your niche.
- How niching down allowed Tracy to grow her Facebook group to more than 13,000 people in less than 2 years. Also, create the #1 podcast for ADHD women (with over 250,000 downloads) in only 18 months!
- Never undervalue your existing programs! Once Tracy discovered the link between herself and her audience, she was able to tweak her previous course. A way that allowed her new audience to truly succeed.
- The value of really digging into your audience’s mindset and pain points. And how this leads to more success when it’s time to sell.
- Touch points with your audience: how Tracy connected with her ideal audience after discovering her own focus and goals in life.
- The importance of surveys to refine your niche: how polling her Facebook community led to selling 105 spots in her new program.
- Why being “different” is sometimes a good thing: Tracy explains how her group stands out from the norm. Being strengths-focused and action-oriented, and why that’s a good thing
- Tracy’s key strategy with her Facebook group that distinguished it from most ADHD groups out there. Allowing her to fill it with her ideal people
- Tracy explains why it’s important to connect with your audience at a deeper level and how it impacts the way you do your job.
Niching down and finding your ideal tribe can make all the difference for you. The passion you bring to your work, and the success of your business.
If there’s one key takeaway I got from today’s show, it’s this:
Be sure to pinpoint your niche and you’ll find your true tribe. As Tracy says, it will make your business and life “so much more fruitful in every way.”
Links from Today’s Episode:
ADHD for Smart Ass Women, Tracy’s Facebook Group
Your ADHD Brain is A-OK!, Tracy’s Course
Have a comment or a question? Hit the button and leave me a voice message.